be a part of our team...
Head Office, South Normanton, Derbyshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing apprentice to support the marketing team with identifying, creating and developing solutions for our growing marketing presence.
The role will be extremely varied, ranging from tasks like data input and graphic design to content creation and SEO work.
MAF Finance Group is owned by Begbies Traynor Group and are a financial services company that arranges funding for businesses across the UK – whether that’s a tractor for a farmer or a crane for a construction company. We do it all.
Formed in 2010, we’ve continued to grow from 3 to 46 in 10 years and are looking to grow our marketing team even further.
- Working with our in-house graphic designer and digital marketing executive to develop and create content that can be used across a variety of media platforms
Working with our sales team to develop content and strategies that maximise engagement
- Ensuring that all material, both internally and externally, consistently meet the required standards as set by the director
- Supporting with the identification, testing and implementation of new platforms
- Brainstorming new and creative ideas
- Innovating and presenting new digital strategies
- Implementing and supporting marketing strategies including social media, email, blog, display advertising, PPC, SEO and more
- Working with the team and external clients to drive traffic to company pages
- Uploading content to the website and blog
- Using the CRM system to plan and implement email campaign strategies and best practices
- Developing engaging online content including videos, graphics, and blogs
- Keeping abreast of new social media sites, technologies, and digital marketing trends; implementing these new technologies in developing campaigns
GCSE Grade 4/5 or above in English (or equivalent qualification)
- Must be committed to own learning and development while working towards successful completion of apprenticeship
- Passionate about creating media
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team passionate about learning and development
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Flexibility and good listening skills
- Excellent English, including written and verbal
- A good practical knowledge of all social media platforms
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Energy and determination
- Passion — you must be all about delivering great results that people love to consume
- Strong planning, organisational and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work effectively under pressure
- Keen attention to detail, accuracy and aesthetics
- Able to take initiative when problem solving and resolving knowledge gaps
- Eager to learn, both from the apprenticeship course and company supplied materials
- Career driven and motivated to succeed
- A flexible and collaborative approach to working in a team
- Open to feedback and taking constructive criticism
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
9am – 5pm
Monday – Friday
1 hour lunch
Central office location just off J28 of the M1
Remote working available
28 days holiday + bank holidays
Competitive pension package
Own laptop & phone
If you feel this role is a right fit for you, please fill in the form on the right.
We aim to respond to job applications as soon as possible – whether you’re successful or not – if you are successful, we’ll invite you to our head office in Derbyshire for an interview and to discuss the next stages of the process.
If you want to talk to someone directly, call 0115 958 6872 or email email@example.com.