We can arrange property finance for developments and investments for residential or commercial transactions. Whether it’s a trading commercial mortgage or bridging loan, we can help…
we're here to help...
If you’re a first-time developer, we have a specialist team that will be able to walk through the process with you.
And if you’re an experienced portfolio owner, we have members of the team that have been in the property finance arena for over 25 years.
We can also arrange other products such as bridging loans and unsecured loans, or look at other options like restructuring existing finance agreements to unlock cash for your business.
Call 0115 958 6872, email email@example.com or fill in an enquiry form for further information.
some of the things we can finance...
your finance options
The loans we can arrange are typically between £100k and £50m, up to 70% loan to GDV and upwards of 90% loan to cost:
- Clients with minimal experience through to vastly experienced teams
- Projects where planning gain forms all of the client contribution
- Joint ventures and investor-led developments
- Schemes where stretch senior or mezzanine finance are required
- Purchase of partly completed schemes
- Group & SPV structures through to simple limited companies or partnerships
Types of schemes we can support include:
- New build single unit to multi-unit schemes
- Phased developments
- Major refurbishments and permitted developments
- Listed building redevelopment
- Partially completed schemes
- Large PRS or student schemes ultimately for sale or retention
- Commercial developments whether owner occupied or for sale/rent
get in touch...
0115 958 6872 and a member of our team will be happy to speak to you.
our recent projects...
A Leicestershire based client needed our help with the property development of a block of new flats valued at £3m.
A property developer in the East Midlands contacted us as they were developing 2 large properties. The customer was looking
An established property developer needed to fund the conversion of a listed building. The developer was looking to finance