If you have a proven track record in asset finance sales and are highly performance driven, please get in touch.
We are looking for someone who excels at:
- Developing new and existing customer relationships via direct targeting and working with professional introducers, dealers and vendors to identify requirements for asset finance, property finance, invoice finance and re-banking.
- Origination of both vanilla and structured/refinance transactions from credit sanction through to payout.
- Meeting sales targets, credit quality, customer satisfaction, and retention of clients.
- Sales activity planning, new prospects into pipeline, convert to customers
- Proven ability to consistently deliver sales targets.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills, along with excellent rapport building skills.
- Experienced in developing innovation that delivers added value to customers
- Strong sales skills (e.g. Business to business selling, relationship management)
- Excellent communication, networking and influencing skills are essential to be successful in this role.
- Risk management and financial analysis skills with the ability to write high quality credit reports incorporating detailed credit analysis.
- High levels of self-motivation and determined to deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Performance Driven to go the extra mile.
- Technical knowledge
- Strong communicator
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced business where you can add significant value and really make a difference working with an amazing team of people who really push the boundaries to deliver an outstanding service to our customers.
9am – 5pm
Monday – Friday
1 hour lunch
Central office location just off J28 of the M1
Room for progression
Remote working available
Substantial uncapped bonus
28 days holiday + bank holidays
Competitive pension package
Own laptop & phone
If you feel this role is a right fit for you, please fill in the form on the right.
We aim to respond to job applications as soon as possible – whether you’re successful or not – if you are successful, we’ll invite you to our head office in Derbyshire for an interview and to discuss the next stages of the process.
If you want to talk to someone directly, call 0115 958 6872 or email email@example.com.